- provides innovative solutions to companies concerning production and management of sun-generated electricity,
- combines scientific studies with implementation of projects,
- helps optimising costs of electricity consumption,
- provides individual solutions for specific needs of the Customers.
The laboratory is equipped with:
- Photovoltaic Energy Blocks composed of poly- and monocrystalline photovoltaic modules, inverters and workstation machines (programmable monitoring, steering and synchronising modules), which create four research installations of 10 kW power each.
- Services and Steering Centre is a technological platform that uses high-tech ITC equipment with integrated managing software, which is used to supervise operation of the Laboratory’s research installations and which supports optimisation of costs of electricity consumption.