- provides innovative solutions to companies concerning production and management of sun-generated electricity,
- combines scientific studies with implementation of projects,
- helps optimising costs of electricity consumption,
- provides individual solutions for specific needs of the Customers.
The laboratory is equipped with:
- Photovoltaic Energy Blocks composed of poly- and monocrystalline photovoltaic modules, inverters and workstation machines (programmable monitoring, steering and synchronising modules), which create four research installations of 10 kW power each.
- Services and Steering Centre is a technological platform that uses high-tech ITC equipment with integrated managing software, which is used to supervise operation of the Laboratory’s research installations and which supports optimisation of costs of electricity consumption.
For more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org